10,338 subscribers a community for 9 years, 6 monthslast post 48 days ago [+]
Welcome to Chattanooga's very own subreddit! We also welcome anyone from the greater Chattanooga area!
1) Be excellent to each other!
2) Don't post personal info.
3) No personal attacks.
4) No hate speech.
5) No trolling.
6) No spam.
7) Follow reddiquette.
What To Do In Chattanooga - Dining/Entertainment/Shopping/Etc
Our Facebook Page
- /r/chadev - Chattanooga Developers, Programmers
- /r/Chattanoogafc - Chattanooga Football Club
- /r/ChattanoogaMarket - Sell, trade, or give away stuff to other local friendly Chattanooga Redditors
- /r/CVGS - Chattanooga Video Game Society
- /r/LadiesofChatt - Ladies Of Chattanooga
- /r/PokeGoChattanooga - Play this life ruining game with other Chattanoogans.
800 subscribers a community for 7 years, 5 monthslast post 10 days ago [+]
This place is first and foremost a community of Clarksville, TN. Please feel free to join us and contribute in any way you're comfortable.
Learn about our Reddit Day of Service
News, events, attractions, and other stuff of general interest in Clarksville, TN
Feel Free to share links to interesting local news:
Other Local Reddits
Reddit is not a replacement for traditional news sources. It compliments news sources by allowing users to vote on articles to decide what's worth reading. Submitting and voting on news makes reddit successful. This puts the power of news in the hands of the people rather than the control of news outlets, and it lets the news that's most relevant to the community rise to the top!
Middle Tennessee Television News
8,822 subscribers a community for 9 years, 4 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
Memphis (memfɪs) — one of the major cities in the South that has rich culture, amazing music, and some of the best food you'll ever eat; grit and grind
- See detailed list of rules here
- Rule 1: Follow Reddiquette
- Rule 2: Search before posting
- Rule 3: No personal attacks, bigotry, or harassment
- Rule 4: No spam
- Rule 5: Respect copyright
- Rule 6: No illegal or sleazy activity
- Rule 7:Respect question threads
- r/memphis suggests "Best Eats"
- 350+ Best Food Places
- List of Local Conventions
- List of Craft Breweries and Brewpubs
- List of Brunches in Midtown & Downtown
- List of Happy Hours in Midtown & Downtown
- List of Adult Group Sports
Visitors / Newcomers
- /r/memphis's Visitor's Guide
- Memphis Travel
- Moving to Memphis? Read this!
- Redditors of Memphis on Facebook
Resources / Things to Do
- /r/memphis Meetups & Events Calendar
- Go Memphis (CA)
- I Love Memphis (CVB)
- Choose 901 (CL)
- Volunteer Odyssey | Calendar
- University of Memphis Tigers
- Grizzlies Schedule
- Memphis City Football Club
- Mississippi Riverkings
Other Relevant Subreddits
Thanks to /u/VSRJ for the header image, a panoramic shot of the Mississippi River from Beale Street Landing downtown.
639 subscribers a community for 9 years, 1 monthlast post 21 days ago [+]
9,493 subscribers a community for 8 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
Thanks for visiting /r/Tennessee! The official statewide sub for the state of Tennessee. Feel free to post or comment at your leisure. The more activity the better, but remember to keep it civil and polite. No racism, bigotry, witch hunting, or harassment will be allowed within this sub. If you do not follow these simple rules you will be dealt with accordingly. Thanks again for visiting, we hope you stay.
East TN Subreddits:
Middle TN Subreddits:
West TN Subreddits:
TN College/University Subreddits:
If you have any questions or your post gets caught in the spam filter--please feel free to message the mods.
1,379 subscribers a community for 7 years, 10 monthslast post 2 days ago [+]
A subreddit for the Tri-Cities area of TN and VA. Includes Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City, and surrounding cities.
- Thirsty Orange - April 8th
- Racks by the Tracks - May 20th
- Blue Plum Festival - June 2 - 3
- Covered Bridge Celebration - June 9 - 10
- FunFest - July 14 - 22
- VA Highlands Festival - July 28 - Aug 6
- Little Chicago Festival - Aug 11 - 12
- Bristol Rhythm & Roots - Sept 16 - 17
- Kingsport Oktoberfest - Sept 22-24