3,562 subscribers a community for 6 years, 6 monthslast post 20 day(s) ago [+]
Welcome to Chattanooga's very own Reddit! Also part of our community are people all around the 423 area code! Hixson, East Ridge, Soddy Daisy, Red Bank, Brainerd, and Sale Creek are included!
What To Do In Chattanooga - Dining/Entertainment/Shopping/Etc
Our Facebook Page
Rage Faces In Your Comments
Ponymoticons In Your Comments
- /r/chadev - Chattanooga Developers, Programmers
- /r/Chattanoogafc - Chattanooga Football Club
- /r/ChattanoogaMarket - Sell, trade, or give away stuff to other local friendly Chattanooga Redditors
- /r/CVGS - Chattanooga Video Game Society
- /r/LadiesofChatt - Ladies Of Chattanooga
403 subscribers a community for 4 years, 5 monthslast post 10 day(s) ago [+]
This place is first and foremost a community of Clarksville, TN. Please feel free to join us and contribute in any way you're comfortable.
May: Hackathon by /u/blefergle
hankb - Moderator
Learn about our Reddit Day of Service
News, events, attractions, and other stuff of general interest in Clarksville, TN
Feel Free to share links to interesting local news:
- The Leaf Chronicle
- Clarksville Online
- Clarksville Now
- Discover Clarksville
- Business Clarksville
Other Local Reddits
Reddit is not a replacement for traditional news sources. It compliments news sources by allowing users to vote on articles to decide what's worth reading. Submitting and voting on news makes reddit successful. This puts the power of news in the hands of the people rather than the control of news outlets, and it lets the news that's most relevant to the community rise to the top!
Middle Tennessee Television News
4,294 subscribers a community for 6 years, 4 monthslast post 1 day(s) ago [+]
Welcome to the Memphis subreddit, y'all!
Memphis (ˈmemfɪs) — one of the major cities in the South that has rich culture, amazing music, and some of the best food you'll ever eat; grit and grind
- No personal attacks, hate speech, or harassment. Trolling isn't welcome, but try /r/memphiscirclejerk. Warning first, then ban. Don't keep arguing about it.
- Spam will be removed.
- Editorialized titles are not allowed.
- If you are a user who posts in many different region, state, or city subreddits to promote or facilitate some sort of agenda, you'll be banned.
- No selling/buying drugs on this subreddit. Find a back alley like a normal person.
- Promotions of local businesses should have some tie-in to /r/memphis: a special for redditors, etc. There is a fine line here; it's better not to tread at all.
- For sale posts usually get downvoted. Try Craigslist instead.
- Before you post questions, try searching our subreddit first.
- r/memphis suggests "Best Eats"
- 350+ Best Food Places
- List of Local Conventions
- List of Craft Breweries and Brewpubs
- List of Brunches in Midtown & Downtown
- List of Adult Group Sports
Visitors / Newcomers
Resources / Things to Do
- /r/memphis Meetups & Events Calendar
- Go Memphis (CA)
- I Love Memphis (CVB)
- Mark's Menus
- Choose 901 (CL)
Other Relevant Subreddits
Thanks to /u/VSRJ for the header image, a panoramic shot of the Mississippi River from Beale Street Landing downtown.
455 subscribers a community for 6 yearslast post 13 day(s) ago [+]
3,451 subscribers a community for 5 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to r/Tennessee!
This is a subreddit for all things concerning the Volunteer State. For a quick bio of the state check out the Wikipedia article about us. If you a looking for a community closer to your city please see the list of geo-specific subreddits below.
East TN Subreddits:
Middle TN Subreddits:
West TN Subreddits:
TN College/University Subreddits:
Tennessee Subreddit Multi-Links
Also, Please refrain from posting anything racist or prejudicial.
Thanks for visiting!
If you have any questions or your post gets caught in the spam filter--please feel free to message the mods.
752 subscribers a community for 4 years, 10 monthslast post 2 day(s) ago [+]
A subreddit for the Tri-Cities area of TN and VA. Includes Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City, and surrounding cities.