185 subscribers a community for 1 week, 6 dayslast post unknown [+]
Subreddit for anything and everything related to the professional rugby union league called the Pro14.
The PRO14 (known as the Guinness PRO14 for sponsorship reasons) is an annual rugby union competition involving professional sides from Ireland, Italy, Scotland, South Africa and Wales. The league is one of the three major professional leagues in Europe (along with the English Premiership and the French Top 14), the most successful European teams from which go forward to compete in the European Rugby Champions Cup, the pan-European championship which replaced the Heineken Cup after the 2013–14 season. The Pro14 is the second domestic club competition in the professional era to span both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, and the second, to the Southern Hemisphere competition Super Rugby, to cross continents.
1. Respect Fellow Redditors Being generally mean and discourteous is against this subs rules. People who are asking a genuine question or responding with an opinion that is reasoned and polite do not deserve to be insulted or ridiculed. The moderation team encourages and wants diverse conversation among the community so being respectful to fellow subscribers is a must. If you feel someone is violating the rules report them don't take matters into your own hands
2. No Frequent Reposting Try to make sure you're posting original content when it comes to articles and discussion threads. Frequent reposters will be warned about possible consequences if the behaviour continues.
3. Do Not Post Users Personal Information Any redditor guilty of this is will receive an instant and permanent ban without warning. This kind of behaviour is strictly not tolerated.
4. No Discrimination Keep the conversation rugby related! No discrimination of any kind will be tolerated.
5. Would Nigel Like This? Before posting or commenting ask yourself "Would Nigel Owens approve"