34,723 subscribers a community for 4 years, 9 monthslast post 50 days ago [+]
> /r/Unity2D is a subreddit for news, tutorials, feedback, resources, and conversations related to 2D or 2.5D game development using the Unity game engine.
> If the content is not related to 2D/2.5D development, it may belong in /r/Unity3D or /r/GameDev.
- Unity 5 - Pong Clone
- Unity 5 - Flappy Bird Clone
- Unity 5 - Full RPG Tutorial
- Unity 5 - 2D Platformer Series
- Unity 4.3 - 2D Overview
- GIMP - Photoshop alternative
- Paint.NET - make/edit sprites
- Pinta - Open source Paint.NET
- Pixlr - Web-based Photoshop clone
- PyxelEdit - Pixel/tileset tool
- GameDev Pocketknives
- Online Texture Database
- /r/PixelArt's Tutorials
- Pixel Joint Art Tutorial
- AndroidArts.com 2D Pixel Art
- So you want to be a pixel artist?
- Creating retro pixel-art tile sets
- Amazing legal gamedev advice!
Unity Web Demos
> ##Related Communities
> /unity3D on 8chan - Unity-focused image board
> /r/UnityAssets - Share asset packs!
> /r/PixelArt - Admire, share, and observe beautiful pixel art.
> /r/GameDev - Meet and communicate with other game developers.
> /r/GameDesign - Don't just make a game. Make a good game.
> /r/LevelDesign - Learn to make excellent levels and worlds.
> /r/GameAudio - It may look good, but does it sound good?
CSS created by Sean O'Dowd @nicetrysean [Website]