8,185 subscribers a community for 9 years, 3 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/Addiction.
> ##What is Addiction? > The term "addiction" is used in many contexts to describe an obsession, compulsion, or excessive physical dependence or psychological dependence, such as: drug addiction, video game addiction, crime, money, alcoholism, work addiction,compulsive overeating, problem gambling, computer addiction, pornography addiction, etc.
- Self posts are encouraged.
- If you want to make a link post please make sure it is relevant information and/or warrants discussion on this subreddit.
- No linking to memes.
- ADVERTISEMENT OF TREATMENT CENTERS IS NOT PERMITTED. This includes linking to a blog post on a treatment center website.
- Addiction Resources
- Narcotics Anonymous meeting finder
- This is a work in progress. There will be a list here soon, promise!
> /r/leaves (Marijuana Addiction)
>/r/StopSpeeding (stimulant addiction)
> Improvement & Help Subreddits:
> /r/Depression & /r/Suicidewatch