12,727 subscribers a community for 7 years, 4 monthslast post today [+]
"I wanted to invent an engine that could run for ever. I could have developed a new train, had I stayed in the railway. It would have looked like the AK-47 though."
AK-47 Buyer's Guide Updated Nov. 04, 2016
List of Websites for AK's and AK accessories (thanks powertyisfromgun).
[AK Pics and Info] (http://imgur.com/a/Kb4tB) Updated
Other Cool Stuff:
If you do not read them and get banned then its not anyones fault but your own. They are simple so follow them. UPDATED: 6-09-2017
- Search the wiki before asking a question. Thats what its there for.
- Use the search button. Thats what its there for.
- Check the sidebar. Its full of resources to help you.
- Not everyone is an expert such as yourself. Be considerate.
- Don't spam. Ever.
- If you are a business wanting to post an ad, message the mods first.
- If you are a business posting please provide proof of who you say you are. This protects the company and the users here.
- This is not /r/gunsforsale or /r/akmarketplace you are welcome to post something you think someone might be interested in, but don't spam with ads. Ever.
- No political posts. Save that for /r/progun or /r/politics.
- If you are a business or someone representing a business then you need to notify the mods to prove you are who you say you are. If you do not do this then you will have the ban hammer come down upon thee.
- When it doubt, buy a WASR.
These rules are also posted every time you submit a link or self post so don't say you didn't see them.