15,482 subscribers a community for 7 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
"I wanted to invent an engine that could run for ever. I could have developed a new train, had I stayed in the railway. It would have looked like the AK-47 though."
AK-47 Buyer's Guide : Updated July, 12th 2017
AK's and AK accessories : Updated July 08, 2017.
[AK Pics and Info] (http://imgur.com/a/Kb4tB) Updated
If you do not read them and get banned then its not anyones fault but your own. They are simple so follow them. UPDATED: 7-27-2017
- Search the wiki and search button before asking a question. Thats what they are there for.
- Check the sidebar. Its full of resources to help you.
- Not everyone is an expert such as yourself. Be considerate.
- Don't spam. Ever.
- If you are a business wanting to post an ad, message the mods first.
- If you are a business or someone representing a business then you need to notify the mods to prove you are who you say you are. If you do not do this then you will have the ban hammer come down upon thee. This protects you and the users here.
- If you want to post an ad selling an item please head to /r/AKMarketplace. It is the official buying and selling of Russian small arms and accessories that go with them.
- No political posts. Save that for /r/progun or /r/politics.
- When it doubt, buy a WASR.
These rules are also posted every time you submit a link or self post so don't say you didn't see them.