565,226 subscribers a community for 9 years, 12 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to r/Apple, the community for Apple news, rumors, and discussions. If you have a tech question, please check out AppleHelp!
- Join the Official r/Apple Discord Server
- Join the IRC via web chat
- IRC Server: irc.snoonet.org
- Channel: #apple
- No reposts, and/or rehosted content.
- No memes or contextless image/video posts.
- No NSFW content.
- Posts must foster reasonable discussion.
- No editorialized link titles (use the original article’s title when possible).
- No rude, offensive, or hateful comments.
- No posts that aren’t directly related to Apple or the Apple eco-system.
- No simple and/or easily searched support questions. We may approve your post if it is a high-level issue that can't be found through searches.
- No spam. Self-promotion is allowed on Saturdays only.
- No content related to piracy or illegal activities.
- No posts or comments relating to buying, selling, trading, giveaways or asking for advice about any of those topics. The proper place for advice is /r/AppleWhatShouldIBuy.
- No posts about bugs in beta software. These belong in the beta subreddits listed below.
Event submissions must be a comment in the weekly stickied megathread, or will be removed.
| Event | Time | |-----------------------------|---------------------| | Wallpaper Wednesday | 9am ET | | Free Talk Friday | 9am ET | | Self-Promotion Saturday^† | All Day | | Monthly APPreciation | First Day of Each Month | ^† no mega thread, submit posts as usual
New to Mac?
Are you a new Mac owner? Check out this user-maintained wiki for helpful tips!
Not sure what to buy?
- MacOS, OSX
- Mac, MacBook
- Apple II
- Apple Watch
- iOS 11
- Official Reddit app
- iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch wallpapers
- ARKit Creators
Content which benefits the community (news, rumors, and discussions) is valued over content which benefits only the individual (technical questions, help buying/selling, rants, etc.). This fundamental difference in audience is why we support two communities, r/Apple and r/AppleHelp. If you'd like to view their content together, click here.