21,127 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post 3 days ago [+]
Anything related to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans, as well as other Asians who grew up outside of Asia. This includes news, discussions, pictures, or videos that happen outside of America. While members of all races and nationalities are welcome, our purpose is to foster a sense of community among Asian Americans and their respective counterparts in the Asian diaspora.
Topics do not necessarily need to be related to race as long as they contribute to the community.
None at the moment
Please fill out our demographics survey!
Fantasy Sports Leagues
Sign up for the 2018 season here
Rule Summary (Detailed rules here)
- All posts should be conducive to quality discussion. This means
- No name-calling or attacks of a personal nature
- Speak for yourself, and not others
- No trolls, bots, or spam
- Stay on topic
- No witch-hunting
- We are an inclusive space. We will not tolerate any form of bigotry, including
- racism (against anyone)
- attacks on entire communities, including our "related subreddits" below
- Linking to postings in social media or other subreddits need to provide topic of conversation beyond venting or simply pointing out that Reddit is racist. This isn't /r/SRS.
- Linking to other subreddits must enforce No Participation.
- Linking to subreddits that encourage hate speech or harassment is not permitted.
- No threads about dating/stereotypes about dating except on the biweekly Relationship, Sex, and Dating Thread
- Research requests can be posted in the Friday Banter threads. Individual threads will be removed. If you're not sure whether your post is considered a research request, please message the mods.
- Editorialized headlines (unless they provide clarity to the thread), are not allowed
- Content curation is up for mod discretion.
Scheduled Theme Discussions
- Angry Asian Man
- Scholarships, Internships, and Fellowships for AAPIs
- Adoptee news, research, and resources
- Asian American Studies Reading List
- Please be mindful of Reddiquette.
- Please use the report function
Thank you /u/treskro3 for the logo!