21,901 subscribers a community for 7 yearslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/aspergers!
For safe and helpful conversation with people who have Aspergers or live with someone who does. We also welcome people with other autism spectrum conditions.
Click the links for more information.
[Respect other users and don't hate.] (http://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/wiki/rules)
- Do not ask for a diagnosis from the community.
- Vote responsibly.
- Read the FAQ before posting.
- IRC Channel
- Ask an NT
- Understanding NT/Aspies (WIP)
- Social Behaviors Explained (WIP)
- National Autistic Society
- /r/aspiegaming (official gaming subreddit)
- Discord Channel
- IRC channel