93,710 subscribers a community for 4 years, 3 monthslast post 32 days ago [+]
Why do we have random patches of hair above our eyes? What is their function? No one really knows. However, what we do know is that without them, we look pretty weird. This subreddit is a place for embarrassing, ugly, and downright weird looking eyebrows.
- Harassing the OP is not permitted and will result in an immediate ban.
- If you do not like the content, please feel free to downvote or explain in the comments section why you feel like this is not a quality post. Do not just report it.
- Always host the picture on imgur or reddit. If it is not, your post will be removed.
- If a user is mocking the person in the picture for a physical aspect that the person cannot help (i.e. genetic deformities), the comment will be removed. Repeated violations will result in a ban. Remember that they are people in those pictures.
Any identifying information such as usernames or names must be removed from the screenshot. The picture will be deleted otherwise.
No hate speech, misogyny, misandry, homophobia, transphobia, racism, or bigotry. Repeated actions will result in a ban.
Are you afraid that you have bad eyebrows?
- How to shape your eyebrows
- Your face shape and what your eyebrows should look like
- Tutorial on how to fill in your eyebrows by /u/hannypoppie
Still afraid? Head on over to /r/MakeupAddiction and they will give you some pointers.