10,974 subscribers a community for 4 years, 10 monthslast post 2 days ago [+]
Battle maps are an essential part of many tabletop RPGs. They can be as simple as a single room or as complex as a vast underground dungeon. Both simple hand drawn and extravagantly artistic battle maps are welcome here. Posts describing map creating tips and tricks are also welcome. If you have a map that you've tried yourself, feel free to post a review to help other game masters choose good maps for their players.
- Give credit where credit is due: Link directly to the source
Roleplaying Subreddit Family
- /r/rpg - Role Playing Games
- /r/loremasters - For DMs and Storytellers
- /r/lfg - Looking for Group
- /r/ImaginaryMaps - Larger scale maps
- Creating Your Own Battlemaps - A tutorial by reddit user /u/Acriaos
- Cartographers' Guild Forum - An excellent resource for map design or predesigned maps.
- 2-Minute Maps - Free high quality maps
- bortorama's Google-Fu - Tips and Tricks for finding battlemaps in google.
- Incompetch.com - Customizable gridpaper that you can save and print for free.