218,776 subscribers a community for 6 years, 12 monthslast post today [+]
PLEASE READ THE STICKY. Please read the rules. Breaking any of our rules will result in a BAN. Have a question? Read the FAQ
/r/beermoney is a community for people to discuss mostly online money-making opportunities (except posts by free food guy). You shouldn't expect to make a living, but it's possible to make extra cash on the side for your habits/needs. IRC channel here
Learn about Amazon Smile
/r/Slavelabour has received a makeover, check it out!
- READ the main sticky "Most Common Beer Money Sites". You are allowed to submit questions or share news about these sites, but the post (new posts AND comments) should not include a referral link/code or ask people to pm you for one.
- Your REDDIT account MUST be ONE MONTH old to post/comment referral links/codes. This includes submitting a post/thread and commenting on other posts.
- When you post a referral link from any site (remember no referral links that are from sites mentioned in our sticky), include a CLICKABLE non-referral link as well that is as visible and right next to the referral link.
- Don't just submit a referral link/code. Make an informative post/comment, with information such as minimum payouts, payout options, type of work, etc. Also include flairs for countries. You must be transparent about regular expected user income and include how much of your income comes from referrals.
- Don't resubmit popular websites without something new and useful to share with the community. Search before you submit to see if someone's already posted about it.
- Referral trains ARE allowed, provided the first person has signed up under the OP, or if the OP doesn't do a good job of explaining the site.
- Referral train hijacking is prohibited. (Meaning if the commenter posts their own ref link without signing up under OP).
- Don't spam. (That includes referral links.)
- Telling someone to get a real job or prostitute themselves will get you banned.
- Don't do/post about anything illegal. This includes fraud.
- Posting links to blogs is not allowed. Include all the information in your post.
- Don't ask a question and then put a referral link.
- No referral posts for card or bank account offers (Rushcard, Discover, etc..)
Other Helpful Reddits
BeermoneyHumor - Have a good laugh with others about beermoney tales.
Clicks for Beermoney - Redditor click exchange!
Flipping - Buy low, sell high
GiftCardExchange - Find people willing to trade rewards like Amazon gift card codes for Paypal currency!
Gifthulkpals - place to have your very own code trading pal
Hitsworthturkingfor - Users post links to well paying/easy HITS on mturk. Has monthly rewards distributed by its mod.
Ibotta - Talk about tips and tricks for using rebate app ibotta!
Mturk - For discussion and sharing of mTurk tips and tricks, scam alerts, great value HITs etc. A place to talk about mturk.
Perk- Subreddit just for perk
GetPerk - Alternative Perk sub
Swagbucks- Subreddit just for swagbucks
SlaveLabour - Get jobs done well below market rate. Any tasks (within reason!) for any amount over $5. PayPal as payment standard.