53,684 subscribers a community for 8 years, 4 monthslast post today [+]
We have flair! Just click "edit" next to your name and choose the flag that best fits you.
The world isn't binary, and sexual orientation doesn't have to be, either. There is more than being straight or being gay. This group is for discussion and support for those who fall in between, for the "shades of gray" in what is often assumed to be one or the other:
- non-straight individuals
... or anyone who doesn't quite fit the otherwise binary "straight" and "gay" pattern. Whether sexual or asexual, everyone is welcome.
We are not a strictly moderated subreddit but we ask that you are accepting of all people (particularly in your language) and treat everybody with respect. In particular, please keep the following rules in mind:
- Bigotry (biphobia, homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc.) is not allowed. Acting in such a manner will result in a temporary ban, followed by a permanent ban for following offenses.
- Erasing people's sexual orientations and/or gender identities (e.g. denying the existence of bisexuality, asexuality, or non-binary gender) is not allowed.
- Spamming is not allowed. This includes dating websites, hookup posts, and excessive self-promotion.
- Trolling is not allowed. This may result in an immediate perma-ban.
- Selfie posts outside the weekly Selfie Sunday threads are not allowed in order to keep content saturation to a minimum. Selfies can also be posted in /r/BiGoneMild. In addition, no nude posts are allowed anywhere on the sub. Those should be posted in /r/BiSexy (NSFW) or other subreddits appropriate for that type of content.
- /r/BiBoners - NSFW
- /r/Bisexy - NSFW
- /r/bigonewild - NSFW
- /r/TheDevilsTower - NSFW
LGBT Interest Groups
Does your subreddit support /r/bisexual? Would you like us to link here in the sidebar to your subreddit? Feel free to message the mods.
IRC/Telegram Chat Links
[2016 r/bisexual Demographic Survey] (https://www.reddit.com/r/bisexual/comments/5arv41/rbisexual_2016_demographic_survey/)
Need someone to talk to?