155 subscribers a community for 4 years, 5 monthslast post unknown [+]
Some governments have, or are, thinking about how to tax use and gains from Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
This subreddit is for discussion about tax laws and treatments for any country.
All posts in this subreddit are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute financial or legal advice. It is not intended to be used by anyone for the purpose of financial advice, legal advice, tax avoidance, promoting, marketing or recommending to any other party any matter addressed herein. For financial or legal advice please consult your own professional.
- Submit original non-shortened links
- Do not give tax or financial advice unless you are qualified to do so
- For country-specific information, include the appropriate country clearly in your title if it isn't already within the title, e.g. [US] Tax information...
- Posts should be about taxes relating to crypto-currencies. Other posts are likely off-topic and may be removed.
Bitcoin Tax and Information Websites
- BitcoinTaxes - Bitcoin and digital-currency capital gains and income tax calculator
- LibraTax - Bitcoin capital gains calculator for US taxpayers
- Bitcoin Tax Help / Cross Law [US] - Tax attorney that specializes in the taxation of bitcoin and other virtual currencies
- IRS Bitcoin Guidance [US] - Details on how the IRS treats digital-currency taxation in US