215,546 subscribers a community for 1 year, 5 monthslast post unknown [+]
Memes that start with "roses are red, violets are blue" then have screencaps of stuff that complete the poem. Doesn't exactly have to be "roses are red, violets are blue" but something along those lines.
inspired by this old meme
- All posts containing images from Pornhub/Redtube/etc. should be marked NSFW. Titles alone don't need to be marked, but anything graphic should have the NSFW tag.
- Don't put the punchline in the title.
- Keep the meme alive. This means try to make sure your post has a good rhyme scheme.
- Be civil. Don't be a dick to other redditors.
- Don't argue about politics or whatever please. This is a fun sub.
- If you post a wordless/implied post, make sure to put the punchline in the comments.
- Don't repost. This is kinda a loose rule but obvious reposts will be removed.
Subreddits we enjoy:
You can report a post as one of the above flairs if there isn't a flair on it and you think it deserves it. If a post receives too many "Small Boots" reports, it will be removed as a rule 3 violation.
There is also "Quality Shitpost" for posts that the mods think are exceptionally good.
Origins: I asked this question in /r/findareddit and couldn't find anything so I decided to make this sub.