31,399 subscribers a community for 3 years, 2 monthslast post unknown [+]
Rick & Morty is a silly show in a lot of ways, but also tackles some big issues. This is a place for discussion, both silly and serious.
This is a place for discussion and news only. Image Macros, fan art and other such content will be removed. If that's what you're looking for, head over to /r/rickandmorty.
Posts that only contain quotes from the show will also be removed.
Before hitting submit on a comment or a post, ask yourself the following questions:
- If the subreddit were to contain a lot of the content I'm about to submit, would this still be a place I'd like to be?
- Does this content contribute to the discussion at hand?
- If this content were directed at me specifically, would I like it?
If you answered "no" to any of these, please reconsider hitting that submit button.
- Please only use the downvote button for content that does not contribute to the discussion at hand. It is not meant to be a "disagree" button.
- Keep spoilers out of post titles.
- It's OK to discuss episodes that are leaked before their release date, but please mark them clearly. Links leading to said leaks will be removed, however.
- Other than that, spoilers need not be tagged.
The mod team tries their best to enforce the rules, but we can't read every post and comment. We are only human. Some things will fall through the cracks.
If you think a post or comment might be breaking the rules, please report it. Even if you're not 100% sure a rule has been broken, even if you think someone else probably already reported it, still report it.
The mods would rather have too many reports than miss something that breaks the rules.