13,384 subscribers a community for 4 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
WELCOME to /r/cade
- Rebuild, restore or buy that dedicated arcade cabinet that you sank thousands of quarters into.
- Make that MAME cabinet!
- BUY - SELL - TRADE with the hivemind.
- Show off your collection.
- Ask questions, get help from the experts.
- FAQ/Wiki - Everyone can help in making the community a better place. Add your expertise here! If you're new to /cade you should read this!
[MAME] - MAME / Emulation related posts.
[Dedicated] - Dedicated (original) arcade cabinet related posts.
[Pics] - Pics of your awesomeness!
[Update] - Progress reports and updates of your project.
[WTB] - Want to buy. Include item name, city/state/country in the title.
[WTS] - Want to sell. Include item name, city/state/country and price in the title.
REDDIT ARCADE COMMUNITY
- /r/cade - All things Arcade. All gamers welcome.
- /r/Arcade - Original CoinOP Arcade specific discussion
- /r/MAME - MAME specific discussion
- /r/pinball - Pinball specific discussion
Other interesting links:
Disclaimer: Working on equipment can be hazardous if you don't know what you are doing. Any advice given assumes knowledge of safety procedures and a minimum level of technical competence. When in doubt find someone experienced to help with technical problems.