204,628 subscribers a community for 8 years, 12 monthslast post today [+]
Discussion and links of interest to childfree individuals. "Childfree" refers to those who do not have and do not ever want children (whether biological, adopted, or otherwise).
- No off topic / low effort content; No gross content.
- No repost.
- Keep it civil and respectful.
- Flair posts accordingly to content.
- Non CF people are welcome here, bingos are not.
- Reddit is not to be used as a source of content. /childfree neither.
- Keep the "Look at my pet, car, travel pics, etc." for the stickied threads.
Questions for us?
- Official Reposts Hall of Fame
- Childfree Comics
- "What are your reasons for being childfree?" They are all listed here.
- "What is you guys' age? Gender? Location? Religion? Job?" Previous subreddit surveys answer all of these.
- "I'm childfree but my SO isn't. What do we do?" If they won't change their minds the same way you wouldn't, your options are limited.
- "You guys complain a lot. Why are there so many rants?" It's important for everyone to have a space to vent, and sadly this is one of the very few we have.
- "Am I the only one who likes children but doesn't want any of my own?" No, you aren't.
- "I'm not CF, am I allowed to post here?" Sure, no trouble. We only ask you to be respectful of our life choices.
Interesting & Useful Material
Resources for the Childfree
- Childfree Friendly Doctors
- Scientific Studies, Articles and Surveys
- Childfree Websites and Social Networks
- Childfree Books
- Childfree Friendly Venues
Social and Love Life
Stickied Threads Schedule
- CF Lounge - Weekly Off-Topic Discussion Every Monday afternoon
- Freedom Week-Ends - Suspension of Sub Rule #7 Every Friday afternoon
- CF4CF 1st Monday of the month
- Bi-Monthly Short Survey 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month
Childfree Subreddits Network (Other childfree subreddits)
Free Subreddits Network (Other "...-free" label subreddits)
Insanity Subreddits Network ("Other people are insane and/or shitty" subreddits)
Questions Subreddits Network (For questions about parents or parenting to non non-parents)
Support Subreddits Network (Help, assistance and support subreddits)
Use the filters to see or exclude posts from one category at a time, and "Show All" to return to the original feed.