135,886 subscribers a community for 8 years, 5 monthslast post today [+]
Discussion and links of interest to childfree individuals. "Childfree" refers to those who do not have and do not ever want children (whether biological, adopted, or otherwise).
- No off topic / low effort content; No gross content.
- No repost.
- Keep it civil and respectful.
- Flair posts accordingly to content.
- Non CF people are welcome here, bingos are not.
- Only use "No participation" Reddit links when crossposting; No crossposting from parenting subs.
- Keep the "Look at my pet, car, travel pics, etc." for the stickied threads.
Questions for us?
- The Official Hall of Fame
- Childfree Comics
- "Am I too young to be childfree?" No, you aren't. Really, you can decide at any age.
- "What made you be/decide to become CF?" "Why the CF lifestyle?" All of this! :)
- "How old are y'all?" "What's the female/male ratio here?" "What do y'all do for a living?" All of the /r/cf data, right here!
- "Am I the only one who likes children but doesn't want any of my own?" No, you aren't.
- "Why so many rants?" "You guys do complain a lot." "Lighten up." It's important for everyone to have a space to vent, and sadly this is one of the very few we have.
- "I'm not CF, am I allowed to post here?" Sure, no trouble. We only ask you to be respectful of our life choices.
Interesting & Useful Material
Resources for the Childfree
- Childfree Friendly Doctors
- Scientific Studies, Articles and Surveys
- Childfree Websites and Social Networks
- Childfree Books
- Childfree Friendly Venues
Social and Love Life
- Love and Sex Life Troubleshooting
- CF4CF Map
- CF Meet Up / Dating Website : yeschildfree.com
- Social Life Troubleshooting
- Answers to bingos
Stickied Threads Schedule
- CF Lounge - Weekly Off-Topic Discussion Every Sunday
- CF4CF 1st Monday of the month
Contests & Awards
Childfree Subreddits Network (For further discussion and laughter)
Support Subreddits Network (For help, assistance and support)
Use the filters to see or exclude posts from one category at a time, and "Show All" to return to the original feed.