15,350 subscribers a community for 6 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to r/climbharder! This is a collaborative subreddit with an emphasis on cultivating training knowledge and practices in a positive critical environment.
The ClimbHarder Wiki is a community effort to maximize the level of accurate and useful information which is traded on this sub. Please read it and use it as a base to improve the dialogue here.
Climbharder Training AMAs
Reasonable for posting here:
- Data or research relating to rock climbing, climbing analogs, or intersecting physical practices
- Topics of conversation related to a broadly writ 'climbing training'
- Personal training logs, details & assessments
- "What's wrong with my finger?"
- "What type of shoes, harness, etc?"
- Other /r/climbing or r/bouldering bingo items
If you have an interest in climbing more generally, then we urge you to please visit our sister subs /r/climbing and /r/bouldering
And as always, don't hurt yourself. This is a knowledge base, not a living medical professional.