137,923 subscribers a community for 9 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome Computer Science researchers, students, professionals, and enthusiasts!
We share and discuss content that computer scientists find interesting.
Self-posts and Q&A threads are welcome, but we prefer high quality posts focused directly on graduate level CS material. We discourage most posts about introductory material, how to study CS, or about careers. For those topics, please consider one of the subreddits in the sidebar instead.
Want to study CS or learn programming?
Other optics are likely better suited for:
- /r/cscareerquestions: Job, internships, etc..
- /r/learnprogramming: Resources for learning how to code.
- /r/compscivideos: A collection of video content on academic and educational computer science topics.
- /r/math: Despite popular misconceptions, Computer Science is mostly about math.
- /r/programming: ...but we also occasionally implement things.
- /r/algorithms: Another computer science subreddit (our hated nemesis, we will fight to the death)
- /r/dip: Image processing
- /r/tinycode: Cool algorithms, tiny implementations.
Other online communities:
- CS Theory Stack Exchange
- Computer Science Stack Exchange
- MetaOptimize: Machine Learning
- Lambda the Ultimate: Programming Languages