16,340 subscribers a community for 2 years, 4 monthslast post unknown [+]
videos for the curious
stimulating videos on science, arts, etc.
- time: all videos should be between approximately 3 to 20 minutes
- quality: every submission should be of high-quality, should be well-edited, and should have good overall production values (usually no talks/lectures permitted)
- depth: videos with in-depth data-supported discussions of issues, analysis of timely/topical subjects, or well-constructed arguments around an idea or hypothesis are encouraged
- topics: math, physics, chemistry, biology, psychology, computer science, engineering, business, economics, law, policy, sociology, history, philosophy, art, critical theory, etc.
- please post direct links to videos (rather than to websites or playlists)
- be thoughtful, kind, and enjoy!
quench your curiosity
- videos with substance multireddit
- [videos with substance autoplaylist] (http://radd.it/user/gummywormsyum/m/videoswithsubstance)
by subject area:
skills & other topics: