34,798 subscribers a community for 7 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
/r/drones: for news, information and sightings about drones and UAVs. Includes quadcopters, rotorcraft, multicopters, copters, gliders, multirotor aircraft and any form of unpersoned remote-control or robotic drone that flies, swims, walks or jumps.
- Follow Reddit site-wide rules.
- All contributions must be civil, fact/logic based, and informative.
Drone Laws and Regulations
- USA: FAA rules, 14 CFR 107, [Advisory Circular 107] (http://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/media/Advisory_Circular/AC_107-2.pdf), US drone laws summary, register here for $5
- UK: CAA rules, info
- CAN: Transport Canada rules
- NZ: CAA rules, Airshare
- AUS: CASA rules
- SGP: CAAS rules
- SWE: STA rules, info
- IE: IAA rules
- NL: rules, info
- FR: No fly, Rules in English
- FI: rules
- Drone Laws by Country
- Amazon drone store
- Newegg drone page
- Drone Buying Guide, Top 5 <$100
- Drone Buyers Guide (June 2016, PDF)
- Drone parts supplier directory
- /r/DroneTrade: for trade, buying, selling and swapping drones and drone parts and accessories