11,330 subscribers a community for 2 years, 3 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
SFW unless you are bothered by photos of ships out of water exposing their hulls. Floating drydocks, graving docks, slipways and shipyard transporters.
- Dutch: droogdok
- French: câle sèche, bassin de radoub
- German: schwimmdock, trockendock
- Italian: bacino di carenaggio
- Portuguese: doca seca
- Russian: сухой док
- Spanish: dique seco, dique flotante
- Title should include ship's name, location, and date (if known).
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Imgur albums are allowed if they pertain to a single ship. Include size of largest image in [brackets].
- Only submit static images, albums, or gifs.
- Videos, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- Regarding reposts: it is not a repost unless it was posted to /r/drydockporn less than three months ago, or if it's already in the top 100 of all time.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.