18,200 subscribers a community for 7 years, 1 monthlast post 2 days ago [+]
Welcome to /r/environmental_science!
/r/environmental_science is primarily for scientific discussion of topics in the environmental sciences, geosciences, and other relevant discipline's, including papers, articles, research, and public policy.
- keep political discussion to a minimum
- discuss scientific articles, videos, etc.
- discuss science related policy issues
- discuss professional stuff (jobs, etc.)
- post questions
- post questions/opinions/etc. in text-posts
- no non-academic press releases
- no product/service advertisements
- don't editorialize/abstract post titles
- avoid misleading post titles
- link directly to articles/content
- search before asking degree questions
- use the report button for things
Writing a paper?
Looking for work?
Looking for other related subreddits?