18,194 subscribers a community for 8 years, 1 monthlast post 84 days ago [+]
Welcome to /r/exchristian!
We are a supportive community for ex-Christians or those who are questioning their religion. Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories, vent feelings, or just have a casual chat.
- Your post should be relevant.
Posts should be related to ex-Christianity, and/or the ex-Christian experience.
No spam posts.
Posts such as image macros, memes, proselytizing, posts advertising things, irrelevant posts etc. are not allowed, and are subject to removal.
No preaching, proselytizing, or provoking.
- Personal opinions and beliefs are welcomed and encouraged. However, do not try pushing your belief system onto others, Christian, Ex-Christian, or otherwise.
- Consider that other people may not share your opinion.
- If someone disagrees with your opinion or beliefs, this does not constitute proselytizing unless they are actively attempting to convert you to their belief system.
- Proselytizing includes (but is not limited to)
- anything that involves inviting or enticing someone to join/return to a religion.
- anything that involves telling someone they are wrong about their interpretation of the Bible/sinful/living in sin, especially with the intent of conversion.
You are free to say "This is what I believe as a Christian involving myself." You are not free to say "This is what you are according to my beliefs" or "You should repent and return to God" or things similar in nature."
- Mind the community that you are in. Many people here are victims of traumatic experiences.
- Though profane language is permitted, rude behaviour towards each other in this sub is not.
- Preference will not be given to ex-Christian members over religious users. Respect from both sides is expected.
No personal identity information
- Facebook profiles, full real names, phone numbers, credit card info, etc.
Warnings will be given to offenders by the moderators. Repeated offenders will be banned from this subreddit.