65,262 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
A forum for ex-mormons and others who have been affected by mormonism to share news, commentary, and comedy about the Mormon church.
Please see above link for full rules. Attacking other posters is not allowed, but this forum recognizes the difference between a belief and the person holding to that belief. No beliefs are protected from challenge, the rules of evidence, or derision.
We also do not allow harassment of those who post about being victims of rape, or who state that they are contemplating suicide. This includes encouraging self-harm, denial of the problem, concern-trolling, or edgy/dark humor. There are other occasions for humor, but these two are off the table.
- Resigning: How To
- Suicide Awareness and Support
- [Physical & Mental Health Support / Warning to current BYU students] (http://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/wiki/index/financial_assistance)
- Child Sex Abuse Hotline: 801-215-9748
- Resources For Disbelieving Missionaries
- Apologetic Essays
- Common sources and book recommendations
- More links to other resources at the wiki
- Ex-(other religions)
- /r/LGBT Mormons
- West Ridge Academy Alumni
- more related links and policy info
Meme filter: Normal | Hide | Only
It is the duty of every man, as far as his ability extends, to detect and expose delusion and error. —Thomas Paine