15,880 subscribers a community for 5 years, 3 monthslast post today [+]
To protect the privacy of those involved as well your own, we require certain information be completely redacted.
- Last names
- Page names
- Anything else that is easily identifiable
Profile pictures should be replaced, blurred or made otherwise illegible
- Do not post links to profiles or any other personal info.** This will get you banned immediately.
- Post Facebook screenshots only, and don't link directly to Facebook.
- Try to colour code different people in the conversation! It makes the submission flow better.
- Comments stating the names, locations etc from the screenshot or otherwise pointing at the Facebook profile will be removed.
- If you break a rule, your post or comment will be removed, and you may be banned.
Links to pertinent articles, websites, blogs, etc. are welcome on /r/facebookdrama. We ask that the submission be marked META
If you see a post that breaks the rules, please report it
As with the rest of Reddit, the preferred image host is Imgur.
Most importantly, kick back and enjoy the Facebook drama
We encourage subscribers to share any content they find in /r/facebookdrama with any other subreddit they feel is appropriate. If there is a post you'd like to share, we'd appreciate giving credit to facebookdrama when X-posting to raise awareness of the sub.
Moderator discretion is used when determining whether or not a post is suitable for /r/facebookdrama.
Moderator discretion is used when determining whether or not behavior is appropriate.
Comment threads with rampant rule breaking will be locked and/or deleted.
Sexualizing minors will result in an automatic ban.