60,521 subscribers a community for 5 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
Come discuss Fire Emblem, the fantasy tactical RPG franchise!
1 Posts must be related to Fire Emblem. | Submissions must be directly related to Fire Emblem. |
2 Duplicate posts will be removed. | If you want to ask a question, please check the wiki, FAQ, the weekly question thread, or the reddit search bar before posting. If you want to post a discussion or comic/meme, please ensure that it hasn't been posted recently (1 month for discussion, 4 months for comics/memes). |
3 NSFW content must be tagged. | Any adult content that does not contain any real substance for discussion will be removed without warning. | 4 Stalking, harassment, and personal attacks will not be tolerated. | This rule we will take on a case by case basis. We consider intentionally baiting unproductive arguments as harassment. Other forms of harassment that we do not tolerate are personal attacks and stalking. 5 No direct links to Fire Emblem ROMs or ISOs. | Fan patches/hacks are acceptable so long as they aren't pre-patched onto the original ROM/ISO. It's acceptable to discuss emulation without linking to illegal material. 6 Please use spoiler tags for major plot events, regardless of the game. | Not everyone has played every Fire Emblem game. It is only fair they get a chance to go into a story blind for the full experience. To use a spoiler tag in comments, by typing [FE7](#s "Beware the Black Fang!") gives you: FE7. 7 All posts must be tagged appropriately!| Use the flair option after creating a post to tag it as needed. Upon selecting the appropriate flair, identify the game. 8 No spam. | Posts that serve no purpose are considered spam and will be removed. Repeatedly posting on the sub with a certain topic is also considered to be spam. 9 No unapproved bots. | Many bots have a tendency to clog up comment sections and be generally annoying. If an unnecessary bot has posted in the sub, report it. 10 Have fun! | There are many games and different playstyles, as such there is no true way to play. Enjoy the series to your liking!
[FE7](#s "Beware the Black Fang!")
The above spoiler tag only works in self-posts and comments, not post titles.
Mods will respond appropriately to violations of the rules to the degree at which they are broken. Warnings will be given out and suspensions/bans will follow if the behavior is repeated.
1. When posting external content (such as a comic), please post the original source if possible.
2. Be descriptive and spoiler-free in titling submissions.
3. Please use the Question Thread for your quick questions.
4. Play Fire Emblem ROM hacks and fan games now! Some with fully custom stories, sprites, maps and game mechanics. Check out the ROM hack library on Serenes Forest.
5. Join the /r/firemblem Discord server and have fun talking about games or playing together.
6. Join the /r/fireemblem IRC for those who prefer a more relaxed chat experience, where we discuss anything FE or just hang around with other users. If you need help getting started we have a guide here.
8. If you're new to the series, check out /u/triforce_pwnage's comprehensive guide to starting the Fire Emblem series! Also check out his guide on how to play classic mode/"no-grind".
- Flair filtering
- Question Threadfor all your quick questions
- Everyone Plays FEpost your playthroughs here
- Biweekly Fanart Hubfor all found fanart