27,557 subscribers a community for 3 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
For info on the sidebar countdown event, look below the latest news section on old reddit.
|| Search By | Post Flair || -|-|-|- News | Meta | Misc. | Discussion Speculation | Question | Glitch | Interactive Artwork | Model | Render | Image Video | Music | Easter Egg | Cosplay Text | Comic | Joke | Fangame Merch | Edit | Observation | Story
- June 21st - UCN Progress Report Post. It details new features added, and reveals a demo is dropping today or tomorow.
- June 15th - Final Character Guide Steam Post, including 2 new secret characters.
- June 9th - Ultimate Custom Night Steam page goes up, with a June 29th release date.
- May 3rd - The character programming for Custom Night is completed and Scott sets up a beta-testing log for the game.
- March 9th - Scott begins programming the characters for Custom Night.
- March 1st - FNaF: The Fourth Closet novel’s name was revealed and [Ultimate Custom Night's office model gets its debut.] (http://steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/1652130539543013723)
- [February 20th - Scott gives another update on the progress of Custom Night, says work on the office will begin next week.] (http://steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/3024601350478641769)
- [February 19th - The Custom Night roster has been filled to completion!] (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/337299561909321728/419346617683017728/unknown.png)
- [February 18th - Scott announces the Ultimate Custom Night update for FFPS.] (http://steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/3024601350466521749)
- [February 16th - Scott comments on the future of FNaF.] (http://steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/3024601350466521749)
- [February 12th - More movie news, confirming Chris Columbus as the director of the film.] (https://twitter.com/blumhouse/status/963095697791873025)
- December 26th - FNaF Logbook released.
- December 4th - Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator released. FNaF games ended.
- November 24th - Survival Logbook preview and lore hints.
- November 6th - Scott confirms lore details.
- September 16th - Scott's first ever game, made in the 1990s, was released.
THE REPORT BUTTON IS THERE FOR A REASON. PLEASE REPORT ANY POSTS OR COMMENTS THAT VIOLATE THE RULES!
1. Please read our Guideline Post.
2. Show respect to all users.
3. Limit content to anything about FNaF, Scott Cawthon's other games and/or the community.
4. No pornography. Light NSFW (Gore, Suggestive) is permitted.
5. No LP's or livestreams. Crowd fundraising campaigns are allowed. You must contact the mods at least 24 hours in advance.
- Community livestreams (ex. baking, movies) may be allowed but you MUST ask the moderators beforehand.
6. Follow the reddiquette.
7. No pirating/stealing.
8. No low-effort and/or low-quality posts. See the full list of rule-breaking topics in the Guideline post.
9. No misleading, undescriptive, or clickbait/self-deprecating titles. See the full list of rule-breaking topics in the Guideline post.
10. No more than 1 image-based teaser post and 1 text-based teaser per week regarding fangames. For more rules on fangames, see here. Check [this] (https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/5a8uay/new_fangame_guidelines/) out too
11. Sharing MFA files from any game is forbidden unless the creator gives direct permission.
12. Only post Scott's steam/reddit comments that are news-related. If unsure, ask the mods through modmail first.
13. No posts that are related to favoritism. This means posts that compare one user to another in terms of ability or creations are forbidden. This does not apply to the main series.
IF UNSURE ABOUT ANY OF THE RULES, MESSAGE THE MODS THROUGH MODMAIL FIRST.
Layout and basis design by /u/Maglavios Additional CSS by /u/JuniorGenius, /u/NomNomNomNation and /u/f-n-a-f-g-y-f-r