584,409 subscribers a community for 9 years, 12 monthslast post today [+]
Remember to correctly flair your posts. | Please follow proper etiquette. | Please check the FAQ and rules before posting.
. | . ---|--- Please read our FAQ| for a break-down of our rules, and examples. Also check out our newbie guide! If you violate the rules, you will be banned|Bans are routine, and intended to get you to read this sidebar. If your method of accessing /r/freebies doesn't show the sidebar, you're still accountable to follow the rules. If you have been banned, please send us a modmail|and note which rule you broke (so we know we are on the same page), and we will unban you.
Rules: ^(Hover for more info)
. | .
1. No non-physical freebies | Post those in /r/eFreebies.
2. No contests | Post those in /r/contest.
3. No referral links | Post those in /r/ReferralFreebies or /r/beermoney.
4. No questions, discussions, or received posts | Post those in /r/freebietalk.
5. Nothing that costs money to obtain, directly or indirectly | Post these in /r/NearlyFreebies. Mail-in rebates for freebies go in /r/freebates and BOGO in /r/coupons.
6. No class action lawsuits | These can now go on /r/CALsettlements.
7. Nothing that doesn't directly lead to obtaining something for free | This includes freebies that require a fee for S&H.
8. Nothing that at least 100 people can't get | No single use coupons, no "come to my house for this free thing". Post these in /r/ecycle.
9. No links to freebie sites | Link directly to the freebie, not to a freebie site or blog.
10. Nothing that is free forever throughout the universe | Like manure, coffee at the bank, or hugs.
11. Nothing illegal! | No pirated stuff, or illegally getting a service for free.
12. Please flair your posts | Thanks /u/KorbanDidIt for the guide.
13. Please submit ideas to make the sub better on our Suggestion Saturday thread! | (See previous awesome contributors!)
14. Be civil. | We are all here for the free stuff. Personal attacks, name calling, racist remarks, homophobic remarks and general douchbaggery will not be tolerated. There are other subs more appropriate for that content. If you must support your position, keep it civil. For more information, please refer to Reddiquette.