23,945 subscribers a community for 8 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
/r/glutenfree is a supportive community for those eating a gluten-free diet. This diet is required of those with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis herpetiformis, Eosinophilic esophagitis, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, gluten ataxia, and general Gluten Sensitivity.
- The content of your post must be related to the above subjects. Memes, image macros, advice animals, and animated gifs with 'witty' titles and no content will be removed. There is a place for such content here.
Related sub-Reddits (use this link to visit all eight at once):
If your submission does not show up on the front page, you have probably been hit by the spam-filter. If you think this may be the case use "message the moderators" below.
- Could I be allergic to Gluten?
- What tests, etc. did your doctor run when you got diagnosed with Celiac?
- Trying to figure out if I have a gluten issue
- How quickly did you notice a difference after you went gluten free?
- What kind of reaction do you have to gluten?
- How to deal with getting glutened
- If you choose to eat gluten anyway, are you more likely to die earlier? Or have serious problems?
- List of processed foods that are safe, quick, and easy
- Favorite gluten-free beers
- Best gluten-free beers
- Gluten-free alcohol
- Gluten-free snack ideas
- What are your favorite (and least favorite) gluten free products?
- Gluten-free breakfast ideas
- "Safe" places to eat out GF?
- "Sneaky" products