281,473 subscribers a community for 10 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
Too many depressing things on the main page, so post about what makes you warm and fuzzy inside!
Please avoid posting news stories that have a silver lining as while a happy/amazing thing happened, it came out of a sad/depressing situation.
Additionally, if you would like to share news with us, please be descriptive about it. Self posts are allowed on the basis that it is a truly happy event and put effort into writing it. Short or vague self posts will be removed as this dilutes the feed.
- No vague posts - Short posts or titles will be removed.
- No meme posts - Low effort content such as posting memes (even with a positive message) will be removed.
- No silver lining stories - Stories that are rooted in a negative situation with a minor positive outcome are not allowed. Stories about conquering your fears/challenges on the other hand are allowed.
- Be kind and supportive - Shaming, mocking, and otherwise negative commentary is not allowed and such content will be removed. You can give feedback and be supportive at the same time.
- Shameless self-promotion is not allowed - If you want to share a site or channel you created message the mods first.
- Share a story! - Post about what makes you warm and fuzzy inside, we encourage everyone to share a story about their happiness.
Working on something and can't quite finish it? Take a look at /r/GetMotivated!
Got a life goal you want to share with the world? Come post to /r/LifeGoals and make it a reality.
Share a story that made you feel great! Come share at /r/GoodFeelings
Did a loved-one make you happy? Tell us about it on /r/greenflags
Want to enjoy some positive memes? Head on over to r/wholesomememes