For all things hardware!
Please read this before you submit anything to /r/hardware
We welcome the following kinds of posts:
- Hardware news and reviews
- Technical discussions and articles
- How-tos and buyers' guides
- Anything else hardware-related
Please don't post:
- General tech support requests (try /r/techsupport or /r/24hoursupport instead)
- General questions about PC building (/r/buildapc has extensive resources specifically to help you with this)
- Links from URL shorteners such as bit.ly or goo.gl
Some other useful subreddits for your perusal:
- /r/suggestalaptop - Not sure what laptop you should buy? Go here!
- /r/hardwareswap - Trade your computer hardware on reddit
- /r/gamingpc - Hardware specifically related to PC gaming
- /r/technology - General technology news and articles
- /r/gadgets - For, well, gadgets and stuff
- /r/computing - General computing
- /r/buildapcsales - Deals on PC components!
The moderators reserve the right to remove any post or comment we deem to be spam, inappropriate, or abusive. If you think your post has been wrongly removed, please contact us.