391,658 subscribers a community for 9 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
Congrats Ravenclaw, January House Cup Winners! | We are in Discussion Week!
Welcome to the Great Hall
If you want to get a house crest and/or title by your username, or gain access to your common room, please check here for instructions.
|FEBRUARY HOUSE POINTS| :--:
House| Points :--:|:--: Gryffindor | 035 Hufflepuff | 068 Ravenclaw | 100 Slytherin | 020
Earn points by completing an assignment, participating in activities, or submitting a post or comment the mods think is fantastic!
Lose points by breaking the rules.
- Don't be a dick
- No political posts
- No piracy
- No pornography
- Respect users' privacy
- No monetary exchanges of any kind
- Follow reddit's rules and "reddiquette"
Help the mods enforce these rules by reporting posts and comments that violate them!
- Discussion Week: February 5-11, 19-25
- Homework: Singles Awareness Day!
- Extra Credit I: Wand Design
- Extra Credit II: Legilimency
- Past Assignment Archive
- Merchandise Monday & Monday Night Quaffles
- Tattoo Tuesdays
- WWOHP Wednesdays
- Theory Thursdays
- Fanfiction Fridays
- Rankdown 3 - The Epic Literary Smackdown returns for a third installment. Win house points for betting on characters and writing quality comments!
- Dueling - For all your trivia-related needs. Stop in each Tuesday night to show off your Potter knowledge and earn house points!
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Official Game sub
- The Quibbler - Bringing you the finest in Hogwarts Journalism, quarterly. Become a contributor and rake in the galleons!
- The Quibbler Winter 2017 Issue Out Now!
- About r/harrypotter
- Our FAQ and repeat questions
- Our spoiler policy
- Harry Potter and Pottermore wikis
- For spoiler tags, enter [your text in the brackets, then close with a](/spoiler) to get a real, live spoiler!