Link to Dreadit's Short Film Contest.
- Dreadit Rules
- Dreadit follows the reddit.com guidelines for what constitutes SPAM.
- All links must be English or understandable to English speaking audiences.
- No real life gore images (murders, accidents etc) or news articles on real life horror. r/horror is for horror entertainment.
- No links or posts that support streaming of unlicensed content. This includes links to full movies on YouTube, links to torrent files of Copyrighted material and self posts requesting links to said material.
- Dreadit ebook submissions
- Submit your work to the Dreadit Horror Collection Book
- Past AMAs
- Bob Fingerman (Comic Book writer/Artist)
- John Skipp (Horror/Bizarro/Splatterpunk Author)
- Cameron Pierce (Bizarro Author)
- Carlton Mellick III (Bizarro Author)
- Ania Ahlborn (Horror/Thriller Author)
- "Doc Of The Dead" Director Alexandre O. Philippe and producers Robert Muratore, Mike Stoklasa, Jay Bauman and Jonathan London.
- C. Robert Cargill (Co-Writer, Sinister)
- John Joseph Adams (SciFi/Fantasy/Horror Editor/Anthologist)
- Related Subreddits
The format for including spoilers in a post is:
[Jason's Mom is the killer!](/spoiler)
Which results in: