45,607 subscribers a community for 5 years, 3 monthslast post 3 days ago [+]
Tired of stupid customers? Having to deal with constant computer frustrations at work? Another virus ruining a perfect day? Having to fix incredibly-crafted spaghetti code in Visual Basic? Your database system was destroyed by an idiot coworker turning off the computer?
Vent out here at iiiiiiitttttttttttt (i7t12), a subreddit dedicated specifically for Information Technology rage!
Originally for rage comics only, this subreddit now allows all kinds of IT related images. Pure textual entries should be posted to r/talesfromtechsupport.
No articles allowed. This is a humor subreddit, not a general infotech sub (there's plenty of 'em already). Offending posts shall be defenestrated on the spot :)
Memes should go in r/techsupportanimals. "My reaction when" submissions are considered low effort and are now forbidden.
Original Content (OC) only. If you didn't make it, don't post it.
New ragefaces go in r/i7t12faces.
Posts with NSFW content should be tagged appropriately.
- We reserve the right to delete posts based on our own criteria and on whether we believe the submission to be actually funny.
- Please refrain from posting any personal information.
- If you report a submission, please send a message to the moderators with a link to the submission and the reason why you reported it.
The daily WTF (the main inspiration for creating this subreddit)
faildesk.net has good stories and pictures, too!
- r/recruitinghell for recruiting horror stories (from both sides!)
- r/techsupportanimals for posting your IT-related memes
- r/ProgrammerHumor for jokes and memes that normal people can't understand
- r/i7t12faces (submit your IT-specific rage faces and accessories here)
- r/talesofgeneraltech (Like the above, but with a broader scope)
- r/coderage (rages and memes dedicated to bad source code)
r/sysadminhumor for IT jokes that are not in meme form.
r/weeklyreddit has a weekly list of new or not-well-known subreddits (We're in week #7). Feel free to pay them a visit whenever you want.
Related (serious) subreddits:
Want to have serious IT talk? Go to /r/ITdept for peer support, discussion of best practices, career advice, etc.
Also, there's r/sysadmin for system administrators to hang out and help each other.
How to use ragefaces in comments:
- Using Comment Faces
- List of Rage Face Comment Codes
- See Alt-Text Without Hover
- Comment Faces on All of Reddit: Chrome Opera
- Stylesheets and faces on Github
- Rage Faces in GChat and Facebook Chat
Submission not showing up in the "New" tab? Give it a few minutes to process through. If it's still not showing up and it follows all of the submission rules, send a message to the Moderators with a link to the comment thread of the post to have it approved.