158,981 subscribers a community for 4 years, 5 monthslast post today [+]
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
Posts can be (BUT DON'T HAVE TO BE) from an actual young teen perspective.
Thoughts and ideas you think would be outgrown by the poster when they get older. Thoughts and ideas that should have been outgrown by an adult poster.
IS IT DEEP?
If you can justify to yourself that this is an idea that's immature, then it's worth posting!
- Personal Information is not allowed to be posted.
- Direct Links are not allowed, only screenshots.
- No Reposts - please check for previous submissions.
- Keep Politics Out.
- Keep Religion Out.
- Satire Posts have to be flaired.
- Shitpost Sunday is mandatory.
r/DeepPhilosophy: r\/showerthoughts turned 14