25,703 subscribers a community for 8 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
INFP (Fi-Ne-Si-Te) is is a personality type within the Jungian Cognitive Function Framework and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), often broadly referred to as the Dreamer, or Idealist.
INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.
News (Last updated Nov. 4, 2015)
- In-depth INFP personality profile INFP:The Creative Seeker
- INFP Functions Fi Ne Si Te
- MBTI Cognitive Function Charts
- The INFP Crash Course ^*a ^must ^read
- INFP PersonalityHacker.com
- 25+ Introvert Blogs
- Check out more artwork from the artist featured in our banner!
- This subreddit is dedicated to the discussion of MBTI and specifically the INFP paradigm. Make sure your post has something to do with these few items before posting.
- Be respectful, and good-natured, though this should be readily self-evident. Refraining from excessive swearing helps make this subreddit welcoming to all.