33,407 subscribers a community for 9 years, 6 monthslast post today [+]
INFP (Fi-Ne-Si-Te) is is a personality type within the Jungian Cognitive Function Framework and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), often broadly referred to as the Dreamer, or Idealist.
INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.
News (Last updated Nov. 4, 2015)
- In-depth INFP personality profile INFP:The Creative Seeker
- INFP Functions Fi Ne Si Te
- MBTI Cognitive Function Charts
- The INFP Crash Course ^*a ^must ^read
- INFP PersonalityHacker.com
- 25+ Introvert Blogs
- Check out more artwork from the artist featured in our banner!
- This subreddit is dedicated to the discussion of MBTI and specifically the INFP paradigm. Make sure your post has something to do with these few items before posting.
- Be respectful, and good-natured, though this should be readily self-evident. Refraining from excessive swearing helps make this subreddit welcoming to all.
- When submitting non-OC image-based content such as memes, webcomics, or inspirational quotes it is recommended that you offer a sentence or two of how it relates to being an INFP to ensure that content remains relevant to the subreddit.
- When submitting an image of any kind it is recommeneded that you give a brief text description of the image so that users who rely on text-to-speech applications can have greater accessibility to the content posted in r/INFP.