67,091 subscribers a community for 8 years, 11 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
Check the /r/Introvert rules and FAQ before posting. We have a Wiki, too.
Select your link flair when you've posted
Filter by Topic
- What the Heck Is an Introvert, Anyway?
- Ten Myths About Introverts, by Carl King
- 'Dr Carmella's Guide to Understanding the Introverted' has been posted a lot. Please leave it at least a few months before posting it again.
- Susan Cain AMA from 2015/4/6
- Am I an introvert, or just shy?
- The power of introverts - Susan Cain at TED.
- Caring for Your Introvert - Jonathan Rauch
- You're so quiet.
- Cognitive functions test - a test that calculates your most likely type based on function usage and developmental states.
- Try out a Myers-Briggs personality inventory.
- See what personality type fits you best.
- A Jung personality test can help you if you're unsure.
MBTI - MBTI
/r/GetSuave - /r/INTPmusic - /r/INFPmusic - /r/CasualConversation - /r/dating_advice - /r/MaladaptiveDreaming - /r/needafriend - /r/nightowls - /r/socialanxiety - /r/socialskills
Thanks to all of those who know who they are and Gorbella, we are @ www.icanhazchat.com/introverted
The password remains the same. We have great mods. Join us. /u/Black_Gold will PM those interested. Lurk, speak, cam up or just type
Also,thanks to ngbmameman you can visit irc.freenode.com #introverts
Thanks /u/98thRedBalloon for suggesting our header image
Slack (public chat) - https://introverts.herokuapp.com