254,591 subscribers a community for 9 yearslast post today [+]
Live chat: r/investing Discord server
1. Discuss news items relevant to investors
2. Share investment ideas and insights
3. Do NOT make a post asking for advice, that belongs as a comment in the "Daily advice thread".
4. Keep discussions civil, informative and polite. Off topic comments, attacks or insults will not be tolerated.
Frequently Asked Questions
- [/r/Investing FAQ] (http://goo.gl/GFrmF0)
- How do I get started in the Stock Market?
- WSJ guide on how to pick a financial planner
- Why we recommend Vanguard
- Compare brokers. Barron's 2016 Online-Broker Review
- Should I invest a lump-sum, or wait? It's about time in the market, not market timing & Vanguard's thoughts on lump-sum investing
- I'm new to investing, what should I do? This has been asked and answered many times in the past. Use the search function or check out this, this, this, this, this or this thread.
Useful Online Resources
A hedge fund analyst explains his stock research process. Full of excellent links to videos, articles, and books. MUST READ!
- A huge list of the best books on investing
- Our user's favorite books
- Warren Buffett's Shareholder Letters
Subreddits you may also enjoy
- FULL DISCLAIMER
- Reddit, r/investing and its moderators assume no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or objectivity of the information presented on r/investing. r/investing does not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any member, nor do any users or moderators of r/investing advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. Please consult with a registered investment advisor before making any investment decision.