315,374 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
Want your device type and iOS version next to your username? Assign your device and iOS flair here!
We also offer development teams, tool creators or people who have contributed to the community in a substantial way, custom flairs (at the moderators discretion) so feel free to send a modmail if you'd like one.
iOS 11.0.x-11.1.x jailbreak:
iOS 10.x jailbreaks for 64-bit devices:
iOS 10.x jailbreak for 32-bit devices:
^((This jailbreak is in BETA.)^)
iOS 11.2 and later do not have a jailbreak.
Click here for a full list of firmwares and jailbreak tools.
Useful Wiki Pages
Help and Answers
- Got a confusing Cydia error message?
How to fix Cydia errors.
- Jailbreaking question?
First try searching /r/jailbreak and sorting by "new". Also please read the /r/jailbreak FAQ.
- Curious about learning how to develop tweaks?
Check out the iPhoneDevWiki (and its IRC channels), including Getting Started.
- Curious about how jailbreaks work? Check out "Up to Speed" on TheiPhoneWiki.
- What to install?
- Unofficial Cydia search sites: /u/TweakInfoBot, Planet-iPhones, tweakupdates.com.
- Jailbreak News and Reviews
News: iDownloadBlog, iClarified
1. /r/jailbreak does not allow piracy tools, sources, or websites.
>No pirated tweaks, apps, etc. Please also do not post or advertise products or services that are in violation of the trademarks of others or mirrors. Why?
2. Themes (and theme-related questions or news), setup showcases, and all questions regarding aestethic-oriented tweaks should be posted in /r/iOSthemes.
3. No misleading/all-caps titles, and titles must contain at least three words (excluding tags). Titles must include tags.
>Use detailed titles for both news and questions. Also, link to the source of news, such as the developer who made the announcement, instead of linking to blogspam.
>Posts without tags will be automatically removed by AutoModerator.
>Tags let readers automatically hide posts using RES and sort through topics that interest them.
4. No exceptionally low-effort posts.
>No memes, image macros, DAE posts, karma-farming, or shitposts. Similar low-quality/low-effort posts will be removed. Please read here for clarification.
5. No posts about removing passcodes from locked devices or bypassing Activation Lock.
>History has shown that these situations usually involve a stolen device, and the mods are not able to verify individual cases.
6. Giveaways cannot require more than comments for people to be eligible.
>No requiring likes/follows/etc.
7. Do not buy/sell devices here.
>If you wish to buy/sell a jailbroken device, visit /r/jailbreakswap.
8. Be civil and friendly.
>No insulting/rude, sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. comments or posts. Additionally, do not be rude or unhelpful when responding to posts tagged [Question].
9. Not Jailbreak Related.
>Posts must be directly related to jailbreaking (with some exceptions).
10. Question answered in the FAQ or on the sidebar
>Posts that ask the most commonly asked questions will be removed by mods, as they are either answered in our FAQ or on the sidebar.
Visit the wiki for a full list and explanation of our rules
Subreddits We Like
/r/iOSthemes • /r/iPhone • /r/iPad • /r/AppleTV • /r/LegacyJailbreak • /r/iOSfonts • /r/TweakBounty
Subreddits for specific tweaks:
/r/activator • /r/Convergance • /r/cylinder • /r/FlexTweak • /r/Gifpaper • /r/hbang • /r/jormy • /r/LockHTML3 • /r/Springtomize • /r/iOStraverse/
Subreddit banner by /u/MercifulGuard