151,366 subscribers a community for 9 years, 8 monthslast post 207 days ago [+]
Welcome to /r/jobs! Please make sure to set flair for your posts to facilitate categorization.
How to get work and how to leave it. Employment, recruitment, interviews, etc.
Please read the FAQ before posting.
- (1) No posting of job advertisements.
- (2) No postings advertising or soliciting services, regardless of whether the services being advertised are paid or free. If you want to advertise, please buy an ad.
- (3) No requests for resume critiques. These belong in /r/resumes.
- (4) Please keep discussions civil. No posts or comments making personal attacks or wishing harm to others or themselves.
- (5) Please be specific with your post title. Refrain from using vague titles such as "I need help" and similar.
- (6) Articles may be posted as links. The title of article submissions must begin with "[Article]". All other types of content, including videos, must be submitted as a text post.
- (7) All success, disappointment, and venting posts may only be made as comments in the weekly megathread.
Browse by post category
- Job offers
- Office relations
- Leaving a job
- Career planning
- Background check
- Contract work
- Temp work
- Job searching