228,372 subscribers a community for 9 years, 4 monthslast post 11 days ago [+]
>Reports, news, pics, videos, > > discussions and documentation from a > > studded world.
All content about LEGO^® is welcomed here at /r/lego, with exceptions as listed below. Please report any content you believe violates our rules.
- This is the world of LEGO^®! All things LEGO^® compatible, go to /r/buildingblocks.
- No Meme/image macro submissions. Post them in /r/legomeme instead.
- No selling or trading. Please post in /r/Legomarket or /r/legotrade. No links to web stores (except shop.lego.com). No hustling, slinging, or trading of products as posts or comments.
- No "What's it worth" posts, these are only allowed in the weekly What is it worth Wednesday post.
- No charity posts.
- No SEO spam or spamdexing.
- No pictures of naked human beings.
- No Blogspam.
- No sites that obfuscate access to content, e.g. redirecting to a sign up page.
- Reposts are allowed. No multiple links, these are links that have already been posted, in a 48h period.
- Spoilers are permitted on /r/lego.
- Search before asking a question.
- Posts from accounts under 24 hours old will be automatically removed by our spam filter.
- No discussion on LEGO vs. LEGOs
Click left button to filter out content with that flair. Or look at methods 2 and 3 for more complex filtering. Or click right button to only see posts with that flair.
Go to our wiki for full list.