197,765 subscribers a community for 6 years, 6 monthslast post 55 days ago [+]
|| :-:|:-: /r/litecoin a discussion about the scrypt-based, open source, P2P digital currency| released by /u/coblee on 2011-10-13 Our Website| Visit the offical litecoin website at litecoin.com The litecoin wiki page| Contribute and learn more here litecoin.info Official Twitter| Click here to visit our Twitter Litecoin Project (Blog)| Keep up to date with the Official Blog What is Litecoin?| Watch a quick litecoin video to learn more
- Official Wallet - Litecoin Core - Use bootstrap.dat to sync quickly
- LoafWallet iOS
- Official Lite Wallet, Electrum-LTC
- Official Paper Wallet Generator
- Litevault - Secure Web Wallet
- Bitso - MXN
- BitBargain - GBP
- Bitfinex - BTC, USD
- C-Cex - BTC, USD
- Coinbase - BTC, USD, EUR
- GDAX - BTC, USD, EUR
- Kraken - USD, EUR
- LitecoinLocal - USD, GBP, EUR
- Quadrigacx - CAD
- More Exchanges
- Zebpay - INR
- Official Forum
- Litecoincore.org Litecoin's Road Map
- Litecoin Dev's Donation Address
- Litecoin Discord
- Litecoin Live Chat
- Litecoin Telegram
- Litecoin Wiki Under Construction
- Alwayshodl.com A percentage goes to the Litecoin Foundation!
- Litecoin Foundation Store All proceeds go to the dev's!
- Intro to Litecoin eBook
- Coin Gecko (Litecoin Metrics)
- Litecoin halving clock
- Litecoin News Aggregator
- Litecoin Nodes
- Litecoin statistics
- Newcomer's Guide to Litecoin
- Places to Spend Litecoin
- Run a Raspberry Pi Litecoin Full Node! A cheaper alternative to support the LTC network.
- Spend Litecoin
- The Math: Why litecoin is more secure than bitcoin
- World coin index
Accepting Litecoin as a Merchant
- Litecoin Multireddit
> ## RULES
> 1. No shilling or FUD spreading
> 2. Do not abuse new users
> 3. Report and downvote scams instead of just responding to them
> 4. Mining-related posts: /r/LitecoinMining
> 5. Off-topic crypto discussion: /r/CryptoCurrency
> 6. ANYTHING PRICE RELATED that isn't a news article: /r/LitecoinMarkets
> 7. No short-URL links
> 8. No referral links and no begging posts
> 9. Do not post methods to accept crypto/money/etc unless someone explicitly asks you.
> 10. Have a complaint? Contact the mods
> 11. Merchants are welcome to advertise new services, or the acceptance of Litecoin on their service. After the first ad, providers are welcome to use reddit's advertising platform to continue to promote the service.
> 12. No "I just [bought|sold] Litecoin" posts.
> 13. When submitting a link to something with which you are affiliated, you must point it out in the title or body of your submission. All submissions related to your affiliation will be blacklisted if found to be spamming.