25,741 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post 194 days ago [+]
This is a place for questions, links, and discussions about the professional Live Sound world. This includes microphones, mixers, amplifiers, speakers and everything in-between. Do you have a buzz, hiss, or ninja in your sound system? Post here to get some help!
- No hate speech, harassment or illegal material.
- No posting links to pirated software or media such as books.
- Event/gig pictures should be posted in the weekly 'Office Pics Thread'.
- There are no stupid questions. We host a weekly 'No Stupid Questions' thread.
- No discussion or advice for rigging and flying is allowed other than 'Consult a professional.'
- Corollary, any safety-critical questions should also be answered with 'Consult a professional.'
- Do not use artist names in your post.
These rules are implemented at the moderators' discretion.
You might find these other subreddits useful:
- r/audioengineering - Studio
- r/audiophile - Home
- r/audiopost - Film/Video
- r/commercialAV - ProAV
- r/postaudio - Exchange Services
- r/WeAreTheMusicMakers - Musicians
- r/vjing - VJ'ing
- r/projection_mapping - Projection Mapping
- r/videoengineering - Video
- r/broadcastengineering - Broadcast Engineering
- r/audiomemes - Funny Stuff
- www.soundgirls.org - For the ladies