47,053 subscribers a community for 4 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/MaleHairAdvice! We are a sub focused on discussing men's hair styling and giving advice to those looking to change their hairstyle.
Please read all of the following guidelines before posting. They are here to ensure quality posts. If you make a quality post, you can expect quality advice.
- Don't be a dick. Being a dick is 100% not tolerated. Please report those who are being dicks.
- Be specific when you need advice. Include multiple pics, your preferences or things you want to avoid, your hair type, etc. Here's an example of a good post and an example of a bad one. Reposts are allowed once per day if you don't receive an answer.
- When giving advice you should be detailed and helpful. "Undercut, American Crew fiber" isn't a proper answer.
- Downvoting is discouraged unless somebody is breaking a rule. Please disagree politely.
- Any posts that should go in a currently-existing automated thread must be posted there.
Thread|Su|M|Tu|W|Th|F|Sa| :-|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:| HDYHLT | |x| | | |x| | General Chat | | | | | |x| | Simple Questions | | |x| |x| | | Product Talk | | | |x| | | | Styling Help |x| | | | | |x|
If you are looking for hairstyle ideas:
Handy Guides for Styling Hair: