14,949 subscribers a community for 6 yearslast post 66 days ago [+]
A subreddit for men to develop their social, professional and dating lives.
Be critical, be considerate, but overall, be a man for your fellow men. Any form of disrespect or vulgarity will not be tolerated.
Both text and link posts are allowed. However, this does not mean you can just post your blog over and over and over again. Anyone who has more than 10% of their /r/manprovement posts to a single blog (that is, not a news site) will be warned once, and will be reminded of the Blogman of the Month series, in which every blogger is invited to participate. We want to make this a safe environment, free from self-promoting and ego-driven gains. We want you to share your knowledge, stories, or tips, but this is not the place to advertise your blog outright.
Contribute stories, tips, requests, motivational articles, videos, quotes . . . ya'll get the picture.
Please follow reddiquette. Any spam or linkjacking will be removed. If you report a post or comment, please message the moderators your reasons.
Learn more about the series and posts, and visit the blogs of our community:
- Capable Men
- Charisma on Command
- Discarded Anxiety
- Drill Soul
- The Epoch Man
- Fierce Gentleman
- In The Vanguard
- The Inspired Man
- Kaizen Brotherhood
- Last Challenge
- Siim Land
- Smart Like How
- Understanding the Man
- Unlock Your Bravado
- /r/awesomelife - Live an awesome life
- /r/CareerSuccess - Career and goals self-improvement
- /r/daddit - For those of us who have more in our lives to live for
- /r/GetMotivated - Be a wolf, be strong
- /r/GetSuave - Get charming and smooth
- /r/kaizenbrotherhood - Become a warrior
- /r/LiveToWin - Win.
- /r/SelfImprovement - Non-gendered self-improvement
- /r/TheArtOfRelationships - Learn how to love better!
- /r/TheGirlSurvivalGuide - Be nice to your sisters