19,892 subscribers a community for 4 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
A place for for those who believe that proper diet and intense training are all you need to build an amazing physique.
Discuss NANBF, INBF/WNBF, ABA, INBA, and IFPA bodybuilding, noncompetitive bodybuilding, diets for the natural lifters, exercise routines and more!
1) No posts from your own social media or blog, no matter how high quality it is. This helps us to keep spam down.
2) All progress posts should be self posts. Include details of your training age, training style, height, weight, and other relevant factors. This allows progress posts to help others and do more than inflate your own ego.
3) Beginner questions can be asked in the weekly beginner question thread. A question is determined to be a beginner question at moderator discretion. This stops us from becoming /r/fitness or a beginner based sub.
4) No memes, gifs, green-text style of any kind. No spamming. No advertisements. No pictures of food or meals (except nutrition day thread if you want). This subreddit aims to further your knowledge of training, nutrition, and all things bodybuilding without the use of PEDs. This is not instagram.
5) Doubts and speculations regarding the natural-status of another bodybuilder will never be enough to prove if that someone is truly "natural" or not, only drug testing and self admittance of using banned substances will.
Comments and posts regarding such do nothing except create an environment where many aspiring bodybuilders falsely accept the idea that only through non-natural methods is it possible to attain a desirable physique.
For that reason, these types of posts and comments are not-allowed and will be removed.
Discussion Thread Schedule
Monday - Contests/Competitions
Tuesday - Beginners/Basics
Wednesday - Training/Routines
Thursday - Nutrition
Friday - Anything Goes
Saturday - Selfies/Progress Pics
Sunday - Self Promotion
Other useful subreddits
/r/bodybuilding - All things bodybuilding
/r/fitness - Go here first if you're new
/r/powerbuilding - Look strong. Be strong
/r/weightroom - Oly and Powerlifting discussion
Banned Substance Lists:
Looking for a contest?
4/21/18 - /u/BodybyYake @ NPC Big Sky Championships