88,211 subscribers a community for 7 years, 3 monthslast post today [+]
- Our FAQ
- What to Eat and Drink
- Cheap Eats
- Common Questions
- r/AskNYC's Quick Searches
- Book Suggestions
- Cheap Things to Do
- Ideas for the Weekend
- NYC Meetups
- Be nice, be funny, be informative.
- Questions go in r/AskNYC
- Pictures of WTC1, sunsets, and other such stuff go in r/nycPICS, except on major holidays
- If you're posting about breaking news, check for an existing story first.
- No personal information
- No spamblogs (many ads, little content)
- If you're self-promoting, it better be good
No link shorteners or otherwise obscured links, including posts, text, and comments. If you write it on your forehead and post a picture an exception will be granted.
If you're about to post a complaint about the MTA, please remember that "the New York City Subway is the only large subway or metro system in the world to maintain service to all its stations around the clock." —mta.info
Message the mods to be added to this list. Please do not feed the trolls.
- /r/nyyankees (smaller)
- /r/yankees (bigger)
Thank you for contributing to /r/nyc!