197,969 subscribers a community for 6 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/patientgamers!
A gaming sub for people who wait at least 6 months after release to play a game. Whether it's because they won't/can't pay full price, are waiting for bugs/issues to be patched, DLC to be released, don't meet the system requirements, or just haven't had the time to keep up with the latest releases.
- All posts must be "patient gamer" related. For current releases visit /r/gaming.
- No screenshots, GIFs, memes, or joke threads.
- No sale/deal posts allowed. Please see /r/GameDeals. This includes free games.
- No "recommend games for platform xyz". Please see the Patientgamer Essential games list
- No giveaway posts allowed. Please see /r/RandomActsOfGaming or /r/GiftofGames.
- Don't post this XKCD comic.
- For more detail on these rules, please see out rules post here
Want to play online in a dead gaming community?
Make a multiplayer request as follows:
> [Coop request] Borderlands (XBox) new players only.
New, mobile-friendly spoilers can be posted using the following formatting:
(#s "X kills Y")
which looks like:
Please use flair to display what games you’re currently playing, not a punch line, username, tag, URL, or signature.