Please read the FAQ (and feel free to add to it or message the mods with suggestions)
Get your financial house in order. Learn how to better manage your money (and debt) both short and long term. Find out how to save an emergency fund and also invest for your future.
Do not post coupon codes, referral links, sales or discounts for any product or service.
Personal Financial Tracker .xls with thanks to /u/NickABusey
Updated Personal Finance Tracker .xls with thanks to /u/AustinS
Free Calculators for Tax Witholding, Credit Card Repayment, Debt Payoff etc
More Free Calculators for Credit Cards, General Mortgage, New Home Purchase, Home Refinance, Home Equity, Auto Finance, College Planning, Budgeting/Banking
Credit Report / Credit Score / FICO
Consumers are entitled to one free credit report PER BUREAU, Annually. This is the official site for getting that free credit report.
myFICO - The FICO system is a global standard used to measure credit risk. You can learn here how to improve your credit score.
Personal Finance Subreddits by region:
Other Subreddits to visit:
- Click the word "Rules" above for the full rules.
- No karmawhoring, circlejerking, and/or Blog posts/articles.
- No soliciting, advertising, or referral links - please report folks who are doing this so we can remove their posts. Repeat offenders will be banned.
- Please keep discussions civil and respectful. Know your reddiquette!
- Please vote and participate in the new section.
Thanks to /u/groktookia for the sweet logo!
If you don't know where something belongs, head over to /r/Misc!
Other Subreddits of Interest
- /r/serendipity (randomness)