Get your financial house in order. Learn how to better manage your money and debt in both the short and long term. Find out how to save an emergency fund and invest for your future.
Before posting, please see our:
2015 Help Series for Tax Season:
- Tax Software Megathread
- Avoid IRS Phone Scams!
- The IRS VITA free file program (Errata: each VITA site may set their own income limit if they choose.)
- Cross-Sub Tax Discussion with our friends from /r/tax and /r/accounting.
- Khan Academy explains US Taxes
- Taxes Withheld versus Actual Tax Burden
- Resources for Tax-related Identity Theft
- If you make <60k, you can file taxes here for free
More to come...
Filter By Flair:
||| |:-|:-| /r/churning | /r/EatCheapAndHealthy /r/frugal | /r/Entrepreneur /r/investing | /r/FinancialIndependence /r/mintuit | /r/LegalAdvice /r/pfjerk | /r/RealEstate /r/portfolios | /r/Relationships /r/tax | /r/SmallBusiness /r/ynab | /r/StudentLoans
Thanks /u/groktookia for our lo​go!